Working at Warde isn’t just a job – it’s a fulfilling experience and gateway to building a true passion in healthcare. Here are some of the amazing perks and benefits you can experience:
- An unmatched culture: Many places say they have a “great culture” – but we back it up. You are a valued part of our team. We support you and care about you. Our culture celebrates – and also challenges – you in new ways. You’ll be part of a family-like atmosphere, where a strong sense of teamwork echoes throughout.
- Scholarship opportunities: Yes, valuable experience is key, but so is continued learning. Our unique Pathways program offers select LPN and RN scholarship programs for our employees to advance their career even further.
- Person-centered care: As a mission-driven organization, we don’t cut corners, especially when it comes to serving others. And we provide care in a way where you love and learn from our incredible residents. You’ll be surprised at the many special bonds you’ll form with them.
- Flexible working schedules: We know your life doesn’t revolve around work. Whether you are caring for your children or balancing work with school, we work with you to make a schedule that fits your needs, where possible.
- On-the-job training: There’s always something to learn every day, and our commitment is helping you get the most out of your job and continually learn and gain valuable experience.
- And more, including competitive wage scales, full health insurance, sign-on bonuses, comprehensive health insurance, paid time off and more.
As part of Catholic Charities New Hampshire, Warde’s focus on compassionate, person-centered care is unmatched. Our work is life-changing for our residents and staff. And we know it can be in your life too!